Friday, June 29, 2012

Inception

RAVIVG5.BLOGSPOT.COM


Inception

Here are some snaps which I've taken at different places like Nanjangud, Ooty, Bangalore, Madurai etc. Most of these are from my initial attempts to capture some stuff on my mobile camera or my old Olympus 4.1 MP camera.



God Bless You All :)


Collectables at Kodaikanal, Coaker's Walk

Elim Resort, Bangalore

Twilight View of Elim Resort, Bangalore

Girl's Attractions at Ooty

Farm Plantations near Madurai

Found in a farm in Madurai

A temple near Madurai

Pillars of a temple...Fantastic Art created centuries ago

Home made Kite..Flying High

Nanjangud Temple (Dakshina Kasi)..snap taken from my mobile



1 comment:

  1. hey, because of your unorderly placed ads we cannot read your blog properly. Add some text.

    ReplyDelete